Whether you’re a tenant looking to make sure you get your deposit back or a landlord/landlady needing to clean your property before the next tenants arrive, we offer a quick and professional solution, saving you time and stress.
Why Choose Optimal Removals?
There are lots of companies in London offering end of tenancy cleaning services. What makes us at Optimal Removals different is our unique commitment to customer satisfaction.
Combining our end of tenancy cleaning services with our core removals service will make your house-moving experience simpler and cheaper than hiring two different companies.
Our expert cleaning staff apply proven methods, quality cleaning products and modern equipment to give the property a truly professional clean. We deeply sanitise the whole building, leaving no corner or detail neglected. We’ll thoroughly scrub and clean the areas most people wouldn’t even think of, and use specialist cleaning techniques to tackle stains and challenging areas. We’ll clean all the remaining furniture and appliances, making sure the next tenants will move into a spotlessly clean home.
We’re 100% committed to customer satisfaction, and won’t skimp on the details or avoid the really tough spots.
We understand that our clients often have a tight schedule, and need results fast. We pride ourselves on working quickly and efficiently, and often surprise our clients with how much we achieve in a short space of time. Having said that, we always take the time necessary to achieve the high standards of results for which we’re known.
What We Offer
- Washing and polishing all surfaces
- Cleaning inside all drawers and cupboards, removing any food debris
- Degreasing and polishing wall tiles
- Cleaning the oven to remove grease and polish metalwork
- Cleaning fridges and freezers (where appropriate), to remove any remaining food and achieve the highest standards of hygiene
- Empty and clean bins
- Cleaning, de-scaling and polishing showers
- Degreasing, cleaning and polishing wall tiles
- Cleaning and polishing baths, taps, and sinks
- Removing remaining soaps and other toiletries
- Cleaning and polishing mirrors
- Washing and polishing floors and vacuuming carpets
- Thoroughly dusting bedrooms including skirting boards, curtain rails, lampshades etc.
- Vacuuming the whole floor including under furniture
- Lifting mattresses and cleaning underneath
- Removing any cobwebs
- Cleaning and polishing all glass
- Cleaning insides of windows
- Clearing any remaining rubbish from drawers, shelves, and bins
- Vacuuming upholstery, and cleaning under any cushions
- Cleaning cupboards and wardrobes both inside and out
Contact Us Today
Why not join our growing list of satisfied customers by choosing Optimal Removals for your end of tenancy cleaning services today. Contact us for a free quote.